Equite.io news in August. We have launched the service "Investors for traders" and a lifetime subscription
In August, Equite.io added new features that took the service to a new level. Now it is not just a tool for checking trading results, but a multifunctional platform for traders and investors. We also improved Equite.io technically and made its interface better.
We are working hard on the tournament module. As soon as we launch the module, we will do contests regularly. Now we are preparing for the first one: follow the announcements in this blog and on the Telegram channel of our project.
We also ran a new module "trade analytics": it shows the trading efficiency separately for each trading pair (you can turn it on in the settings).
In August, Equite.io developers launched a trader search service that they had announced in July. Now it is working in beta test mode. If you are a successful trader and want to get into the expert database, please write to us.
We have developed new profitable tariffs for Equite.io, including lifetime access to the service. You can find the details in the end of the post.
An important upgrade is the new site engine. Accounts with a large number of transactions now load faster.
The tracking time has also been adjusted: now the start and the end of tracking is counted in UTC. The end of tracking counts the date inclusively.
Now our service displays more data:
- New column to the analysis of trades with the total result in the exchange currency
- Added tracking end date. Allows closing the account tracking period. It is also convenient for use with trade analytics (on the main screen).
- The history of trades now is displaying with disabled position monitoring
- The history of transactions on the Pro account has been expanded: now the last 200 rows are visible.
Thank you for reporting bugs! With your help, we found and fixed several significant bugs:
- Binance Futures double deposits by August (Binance API changed)
- Popular pair calculation error;
- Binance Margin Deposit Error.
Also, now referral payments are no longer including in profit: it was also a mistake.
From September 10th we are updating the free plan. It will be renamed to Personal, and the user possibilities will change:
- The pages will not display contacts;
- The name will be limited to 8 symbols.
If you want to indicate your contact information on the page, we recommend you to change your tariff to Pro. By the way, new currencies are now available for payment: ETH (Ethereum), USDT (Tether).
We also added a new subscription plan: Business. Tariffs and benefits are listed on the website.
Do you want to try a professional plan, but still not sure? Today is the day! Equite.io is launching a Lifetime Subscription promotion. Only until September 20, you can purchase permanent access to the service for less than a 12-month subscription.
Special prices until September 20:
Follow the link to get the access.