Equite: Once Again about the Main Points. Part 3
As you know, we have already explained what services we provide, what a PAMM account is really all about, and how to join it (discover more here). Today, we will continue to answer our users' frequently asked questions. Let's get started!
- I’ve decided to initiate cooperation with Equite as an investor. Where to start?
It's simple, really! Please follow the step-by-step guide below:
- sign up - https://www.equite.io/en/;
- choose a trader here: https://www.equite.io/en/ratings;
- tell us about the amount you want to invest and the trader's name. We will form an inquiry.
- I don't like your managers. They trade too aggressively. What if I lose money?
Please look at the results of the traders' activity. Numbers and charts will tell you more about their professional skills. Kindly note that in the context of wealth management, this is the most important thing.
- How do I transfer money from an LLC settlement account to a Corporate account on Binance?
The fiat deposit on the Binance account is made through the LLC corporate card.
Here are some useful links for you:
Accounting for Cryptocurrency: https://www.cpdbox.com/accounting-cryptocurrencies-ifrs/
Cryptocurrency on your balance sheet: here's what you need to know:
- Being an investor, I am afraid of a bear trend. What if the price of cryptocurrency starts falling dramatically?
Traders can capitalize on both declines and increase in the asset's price. What is more, in the first case, they earn much more. The most important thing is to identify the crypto market trend in time.
- How can I trust you? What if your entire platform is a scam?
In highly competitive and fast-changing business landscapes, the determining factor is the platform's good name and public image. That's why 2500 traders and dozens of investors favor us! Equite has been around for over a year. We are always honest and open to our partners and clients
More detailed replies to the questions asked by our community are waiting for you here.