Summarizing the Achievements of Equite in March
Well, if you feel like auditing work, now would be the time. Let's remember the most interesting events of the past month. Let's get started!
We are pleased to inform you that the number of registrations on the platform has exceeded 2500! More and more traders trust us and this is just the beginning
- we added new exchanges (Okex Spot and Okex Futures);
- we fixed the operation of the menu in the personal account on mobile devices;
- users of PAMM accounts now have access to more information in the personal account! Now you can check: deposit, balance, share, profit, fee, net revenue;
- we added the date of profit-taking and the settings of the transfer hour for the PAMM-account;
- we fixed the error of the account age.
In March, we added:
- payment period in the PAMM account (30/60/90 days). The frequency of fixing profits and paying commissions to the trader and the platform;
- hour for transfers (UTC). The hour during which deposits and withdrawals will be processed to the account;
- the nearest date of fixing on the trader's page settings;
- traders' expected payout;
- TRC20-USDT support for withdrawals .
Unfortunately, everything does not always go according to plan. We have no sway over some things. We are talking about the OKEX TRADING TOURNAMENT. It didn't turn out exactly like we thought it would.
OKEx violated its obligations. For our part, we did our utmost to contribute to reaching the main goal. Nevertheless, we didn't receive the desired response from users. Due to the difficult conditions, we managed to attract a small number of traders. To avoid mistakes, you need to gain experience. However, experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.
Once again, we thank our community of members. We are definitely sorry about all of that stuff. Three finalists received memorable medals. All participants were provided with a PRO subscription for 6 months.
But we don't give up. We are planning another tournament in the future. We think you'll be very impressed! Evidently learning from our mistake, we will make the best contest we can.
We worked on stability and performance. We:
- fixed bug with adding new trading pairs on the exchange;
- optimized the data upload from exchanges;
- optimized the ratings upload;
- reduced the loading time on pages where transactions are rarely made;
- actualization of markets for new pairs;
- fixed the bug with trading pairs on Bybit;
- fixed some bugs on Binance Spot (Orlov Capital, thank you for the info).
P.s. if you find an error, please let us know as soon as possible.
We have the whole month ahead of us. So we can definitely do what we haven't done yet.